To make this Easy CALIFORNIA SPAGHETTI SALAD You’ll need the following
- 400-500 grams of spaghetti.
- 1½ cup. From the cherry tomatoes, I cut them in half.
- 1 diced cucumber.
- 2 cubes zucchini.
- 1 green pepper, diced.
- 1 red pepper, diced.
- 1 red onion, diced.
- Could. Of sliced black olives, it must be filtered before use.
- For dresses, I used:
- 1 bottle of Italian sauce.
- Half a cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- 1 teaspoon paprika.
- ½¼ 1 teaspoon of celery seeds.
- Half tsp garlic powder.
How To Make CALIFORNIA SPAGHETTI SALAD
I cooked the noodles according to package instructions, then filtered and rinsed in cold water.
After that, the dices collected vegetables. Zucchini, cherry tomatoes, green and red peppers, red onions, cucumbers, and black olives in a large mixing bowl.
To get the sauce, I whisked Italian dressing, sesame seeds, grated parmesan cheese, paprika, celery seeds, and garlic powder in another mixing bowl.
To finish, I tossed the cooked pasta with chopped vegetables and olives, then poured the marinade over it and threw all the ingredients well.
I put the container in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours after covering it with plastic wrap.
Hope you enjoy this easy salad, it is very nutritious and rich !! Kids will also love it because of the colorful vegetables !! So try it as soon as possible !!