To make this Easy Chocolate Trifle You’ll need the following
- 1 package (19.8 oz) brownie mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 1 container (8 ounces), skin-covered, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen, whipped and thawed
- 1 (1.5 ounce) candy bar
How To Make Chocolate Trifle
Preparation: 30 pm Cooking: 25 pm Ready to enter: 8 pm 55 pm
1- Prepare the brownie mixture according to the package instructions and cool completely. Cut into 1-inch squares.
2- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mixture, water, and sweetened condensed milk. Blend until smooth, then add 8 ounces of whipped cream until streaks disappear.
3- In a trellis bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture, and half of the bowl, and 12 ounces of whipped cream. Repeat the layers. Shave chocolate over the top layer for garnish. Chill 8 hours before serve .