What’s the Project? These little dog cupcakes are anything but difficult to make and ideal for a youngster’s birthday celebration! Enhance each adorable little doggy canine cupcake with candy, charming eyes, and fun icing and you have an ideal treat to make the birthday kid grin!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- The frosting I used white, chocolate, and peanut butter buttercream-recipe below
- Wilton Edible Eyes
- Wilton Frosting Bags
- Wilton Frosting Tips I used a variety of different ones, but here are some to try
- Chocolate cookies like Oreos
- Pink candy to make tongues I used Frootie Tootsie Rolls
- Nutter Butters Minis
- Oreo Minis
- Chocolate Tootsie Rolls
- Black Jelly Beans
- Start decorating! Really, there’s not a lot of rhyme or reason to this-just do what you think would look cute!
- Play around with it a little bit.