To make this Yummy DELICIOUS CHICKEN POT PIE You’ll need the following
- Potato: 1 cup (diced)
- Onion: 1 cup (diced)
- Celery: 1 cup (diced)
- Carrot: 1 cup (diced)
- Margarine: 1/3 cup (melted)
- All-purpose flour: 1/2 cup
- Chicken broth: 2 cups
- Half-and-half: 1 cup
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Chicken: 4 cups (cooked and chopped)
- Pie crusts: 2
How To Make DELICIOUS CHICKEN POT PIE
1. To start with, adjust your oven’s temperature to 400°F then saute together onion, celery, carrots and potatoes in margarine about 10 minutes.
2. You’ll want to add flour to sauteed mixture and stir well. And please cook for 60 seconds stirring constantly.
3. Yo can then combine broth and half and half and stir gradually into vegetable mixture.
4. Okay now, you ned to cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Always remember to stir in salt and pepper then add chicken and stir well.
5. Finally, pour into shallow 2 quart casserole dish and top with pie shells and then bake until crust is golden and flaky, it takes around 30-40 minutes.