To make this Easy EASY BIG FAT YEAST ROLLS You’ll need the following
- 1 c warm water
- 1 pkg active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 large egg, scrambled
- 3 1/2 – 4 c all-purpose flour
How To Make EASY BIG FAT YEAST ROLLS
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree . Placing water & yeast in a large mixing bowl and add the next four ingredients. Beat with dough hook until well blended.
2. Add 3 1/2 to 4 cups of flour and mix until a soft dough forms (it shouldn’t be sticky).
3. Place on a floured board and knead several times until smooth.
4. Placing in a greased bowl, covering with plastic wrap & let in a warm place for 45 min .
5. Punch down and turn it into a floured board.
6. Shape into 12 rolls and place on a greased 13 * 9 baking tray. Leave it rise again for 30 minutes.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
8. Grease the surfaces of the rolls with butter or equivalent.