Easy to prepare homemade super delicious dessert. Made with caramelized toffee and roasted peanuts, you’ll probably outdo the original with this one.
- Homemade payday candy bar requires just a few ingredients
- 1.3 cups salted peanuts
- 2.2 cups peanut butter chips
- 3.2 cups mini marshmallows
- 4.1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 5.3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6.½ teaspoon vanilla extract
How To Make Homemade Payday Candy Bars
Step 1: Place butter and peanut butter chips in a large saucepan and melt them over medium heat until you achieve a smooth consistency.
Step 2: Add condensed milk, vanilla extract and marshmallows to the melted butter-peanut butter mix. Stir until the mix is smooth and fully incorporated.
Step 3: Grease a 9×13-inch rectangular baking dish with butter or non-stick spray. Spread half of the peanuts across the baking dish
Step 4: Pour the mix from step 2evenly over the peanuts, and then sprinkle the remaining peanuts on top
Step 5: Refrigerate or let sit at room temperature until it sets. Cut candy into serving bars and enjoy.