To make this Delicious Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding You’ll need the following
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies OR 2 bags Vanilla Wafers
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (5 oz.) box instant French Vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
How To Make Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding
Line the bottom of a 13×9 inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
Bowl 1- Combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
Bowl 2- Combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
Refrigerate until ready to serve!