To make this Easy Salted Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake Cake You’ll need the following
- 4 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 pack Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese
- 3 cup sugar
- 5 oz Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup thick caramel sauce
- 1 cup large flakes of sea salt
How To Make Salted Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake Cake
Heat the oven to 350 ° .
Mix breadcrumbs & butter; press into springform pan.
Combine cream cheese / sugar in large bowl with mixer until mixed . Add the chocolate; combine well. Add eggs beating after each every addition, until combine; pour on the crust.
Bake 41 min . Run the blade of a knife over the side of the pan to unbend the cake; Let cool about 5 min . And refrigerate 4 hours.
Sprinkle the caramel sauce over the cake