To make this Yummy Seven Minute Frosting You’ll need the following
- Sugar: 1 1/2 cups
- Cold water: 1/3 cup
- Egg whites: 2
- Tartar: 1/2 teaspoon cream
- Pinch of salt
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
How To Make Seven Minute Frosting
- In the beginning, combine together the sugar, water, egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt in a medium glass bowl.
- You’ll want to set a saucepan of water on the stove to come to a simmer. with an electric mixer on low, in the meantime, beat egg mixture for about 30 seconds. Immediately set bowl over simmering pan of water, forming a double boiler, beating constantly on high until stiff and glossy, about 7 minutes.
- Once done, you can remove from heat, add vanilla, and beat for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Make sure to use directly, frosting will set quickly.