To make this Delicious Turtle Caramel Cake You’ll need the following
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups pecans
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) bags caramels
- 1 1/3 cups water ( or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil ( or as called for by your cake mix)
- 3 eggs ( or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (18 ounce) boxes German chocolate cake mix
How To Make Turtle Caramel Cake
Prepare cake mix as directed.
Pour 1/2 of the batter in a 13×9 inch pan.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Remove and let cool.
In a double boiler, add carmels, milk and butter and stir constantly till melted.
Pour melted carmel over cooling cake.
Sprinkle on top 1 cup of pecans & chocolate chips.
Pour remaining batter on top and bake for an additional 20 minutes.